KPM also have the ability to design and fabricate bespoke metalwork to our client’s requirements.
Some of our projects include:
• Metal rose for a major perfume launch
• Decorative handrail for Sunset Boulevard - The Musical
• The Dinosaur Exhibition at the Natural History Museum
• Farnborough Air Show metalwork
• Metal Palm trees
• Simulated aircraft fuselage
• Stainless steel water feature
• Metalwork for the Regent Street lights
• Handrail panels for a concert at the Royal Albert Hall
• Mikomoto Pearls - Versatile Productions Ltd
We were commissioned to recreate a metal display case for Mikomoto Pearls in New Bond Street, London to match existing with a special bronze metal spray finish to the metal frame.
• Stainless Steel Candlesticks - Private Commission
We were asked to produce two individual candlesticks to hold tea lights manufactured from stainless steel to our clients specifications and rough design. The results were 1.5 metres high one holding 14 candles and the other holding 9 candles.
• Laptop Stand - Private Commission
We were asked to design a laptop stand that could be clamped to a bed and was angled for ease of use.
• Baby BMI - Imagination Ltd
Trolley protection rail at Manchester Airport